Winning sports performance coaching
You may not have thought about how much sports performance coaching can help you. Let me explain how a bit of mind-coaching can make the difference to your performance even beyond traditional sports psychology.
There are three types of sports people:
- Those that practice or train but not do not train their brain, they do not consider their psychology.
- Those that are untrained but their state of mind enables them to perform to a higher level than their physical skill level suggests.
- Those that train physically and mentally.
Believe it or not No. 2’s will beat No.1’s over a hundred head-to-heads.
No 3’s will operate at the highest level of performance more consistently and be the most successful of all.
Which one are you?
With the help of Russell I was able to change my negative patterns of thought and attain personal triathlon achievements beyond my wildest dreams!
Turn Ambition to Achievement
Great sports performance is a result of the unconscious – getting out of your own way and letting your body do what it needs to do. Commonly known as getting into ‘the zone’. This is true for any sport. You have probably experienced times when you were performing at your peak, you were in ‘the zone’ and that is because you were not thinking, you were flowing. It was your psychology that made the difference to your performance.
I can help you let go of over-thinking and access your unconscious mind to help you:
- Get into the zone quickly and easily.
- Improve your performance and skill level.
- Increase your motivation.
You may not be surprised to know that Tiger Woods has had a mind coach since the age of 12. He totally understands the impact his psychology has on his performance.
ready to unleash your performance?
Let’s have a conversation to see whether I can help you.