Is your teaM dysfunctional?
Sometimes, it’s very obvious. Other times organisational blind spots prevent us from seeing what is very apparent to others.
Here’s a very brief assessment to help you gain some perspective:
- Are team members genuinely transparent and honest with one another?
- Do team members regularly engage in unfiltered, constructive debate of ideas?
- Are all team members able to offer opinions and freely debate ideas?
- Do team members openly hold one another accountable?
- Does the team routinely achieve its desired results?
If you’re not able to confidently answer, “Yes” to these five questions, your work team or teams may benefit from an assessment-based learning experience.
Using a profile-based program help team members understand their own DiSC® styles and brings together everyone’s personalities and preferences to form a stronger, more cohesive and productive team.
This program helps teams understand how, as a team, they score on the key components of The Five Behaviors model: trust, conflict, commitment, accountability, and results.
Each individual on the team will also understand their own personality style and their team members styles based on the DiSC® model: D: Dominance, i: Influence, S: Steadiness, and C: Conscientiousness, and how their style contributes to the team’s overall success.
Team members learn to work together more efficiently and effectively and become a more cohesive team which:
- Makes better, faster decisions
- Taps into the skills and opinions of all members
- Avoids wasting time and energy on politics, confusion, and destructive conflict
- Avoids wasting time talking about the wrong issues and revisiting the same topics over and over again because of a lack of buy-in
- Creates a competitive advantage
- Is more fun to be on!
Teams that achieve
- TRUST One Another. When team members are genuinely transparent & honest with one another, they are able to build vulnerability-based trust.
- Engage in CONFLICT Around Ideas. When there is trust, team members are able to engage in unfiltered, constructive debate & ideas.
- COMMIT to Decisions. When team members feel listened to, are able to offer opinions and debate ideas, they will be more likely to commit to decisions.
- Hold One Another ACCOUNTABLE. When everyone is committed to clear plan of action, they will be more willing to hold one another accountable rather than waiting for the boss to do it.
- Focus on Achieving COLLECTIVE RESULTS. Clarity of collective results over individual results which can create conflict and silos.
ready to unleash your team?
Get in touch to to arrange a conversation to see how I can help you.